Manufacturer: SAS INTERNATIONAL
SAS330 forms part of the SAS premium offering with a host of value-added design elements. A profile suspended ceiling, the system is available in a tartan or linear grid form, suitable for any building module. Ceiling tiles can be of any shape, in up to 3m lengths and available in a variety of finishes.
- The design flexibility of SAS330 allows for complete void access, total service integration and also offers lighting integration.
- Signage and partitioning can be seamlessly integrated via the M6 threaded Omega C-Profile. Alternatively, we offer a flush, plain C-Profile for a clean, purist aesthetic. Either profile has the option of a gasket to aid precision, uniform installation.
- Unprecedented range of tile sizes to suit any building module
- Flexible layouts for relocation of partitions (Omega C-Profile)
- Optional hinge down mechanisms
- Linear (SAS330L) and Tartan (SAS330T) grid options
- SAS330 offers the specifier a number of safe and robust options for void access. This is particularly important when considering larger panel sizes, lights and other integrated services.
- C-Profile suspension (flush / plain). Omega C-Profile (with quirk for partitioning and signage integration).
- Narrow C Profile Extrusions available or a range of narrower, aluminium extruded C-Profile and Omega C-Profiles are available to meet design requirements.
- Profiles can be suspended from either an Emac Channel or direct from the soffit.