Acoustic solutions from Superglass

Whether you require insulation for separating walls between units or for internal partition walls, we have a number of internal wall insulation products to suit your project.

Party wall insulation, or separating wall insulation, is installed into the internal walls of adjoining buildings/units to increase the thermal performance and reduce sound transmission.

Partition wall insulation is installed into internal partition walls of separating rooms within a building to enhance the acoustic and thermal performance.

We work closely with the leading insulation suppliers that manufacture PIR, glass/rock mineral wool, XPS and multi-foil insulation for your internal wall insulation needs.