Manufacturer: SAS International
SAS150 offers a secure, easy to maintain ceiling with convenient, hinge down access to the ceiling void. Ceiling tiles pivot and slide within the grid, minimising damage risk during maintenance as they hang out of harm’s way. Ideally suited to areas requiring frequent maintenance, or zones with high footfall. Potential security risks can be avoided by the use of a simple clip to permanently restrict void access after installation.
- Hinge down access to large areas of ceiling void. SAS150 allows every full tile to pivot and slide along the grid system.
- SAS150 tiles can be supplied with any standard SAS perforation pattern.
- Available in full range of standard RAL colours and Anti-Microbial Coating.
- Closure trims enable floating rafts and ceilings to be created using a standard clip in ceiling tile. Further details are available from the technical department.
- Tiles can be formed with apertures during manufacturing for integration with lighting and other services.
- The deep Omega Bar has a maximum spanning ability of 2000mm. Because of this, the ceiling system requires 25% less primary channels, top fixings and brackets, saving installation time and materials.