Wooden façades need regular maintenance and have a limited life before the costly expense of removal and renewal.
Rockpanel Woods are perfect replicas of wood, with the long lasting benefits of a stone façade. Made by compressed natural basalt stone, the boards are non-combustible, durable, sustainable and easy to install.
Offering a range of 18 standard natural wood designs, the façade cladding boards offer no visual repetition and custom designs are available on request.
The cladding boards are suitable for use as exterior cladding, applications along the roofline and for building detailing.
- Dimensions 1200/1250 x 2500/3050 mm
- Thicknesses: 8 mm, A2 (FS-Xtra) thickness 9 mm
- Available with self-cleaning, low maintenance surface Protect Plus
- Design freedom: The possibilities are virtually infinite. Bending, shaping, curving, engraving, perforating: you can do it all!
- Natural, built in fire resilience free of fire retardant additives (Euroclass A2-s1,d0)
- Colour and UV resistance
- Insensitive to moisture and low thermal expansion. Allows for narrow gaps between boards.
- Recyclable and with a granted 60 years’ life span
- Light weight and fast and easy to install
- Dirt- resistant, low maintenance