The cladding boards are suitable for use as exterior cladding, applications along the roofline and for building detailing.
Made by compressed natural basalt stone the boards are non-combustible, sustainable, and easy to install.
The façade cladding is available in 144 standard colours and custom colours are available on request.
Imagine the freedom of choosing any colour you like from an artist’s palette and then painting your building in the perfect tone of your choice. That’s the choice you have with the Rockpanel Colours range.
- Dimensions 1200/1250 x 2500/3050 mm
- Thicknesses 6 mm and 8 mm, A2 (FS-Xtra) thickness 9 mm
- Available with self-cleaning, low maintenance surface Protect Plus
- Design freedom: The possibilities are virtually infinite. Bending, shaping, curving, engraving, perforating: you can do it all!
- Natural, built in fire resilience free of fire retardant additives (Euroclass A2-s1,d0)
- Colour and UV resistance
- Insensitive to moisture and low thermal expansion. Allows for narrow gaps between boards.
- Recyclable and with a granted 60 years’ life span
- Light weight and fast and easy to install
- Dirt- resistant, low maintenance