PFC Corofil Insulated Fire Sleeves are a pipe closure device, installed around metal and plastic pipes to form a penetration seal, to reinstate the fire resistance performance of non-load bearing wall and floor constructions where they have been provided with apertures for the penetration of the services.
• Acoustic rating of up to 49dB
• No over sleeving required
• Comprehensive range of sizes
• Reduces cold bridging on insulated pipe systems
• Suitable for use with, brick, block, masonry, plasterboard and PFC Corofil Coated Panel System
Product code : 35PESL