Isover CLIMPIPE Sections Alu2
Designed to provide thermal and acoustic insulation of pipework, Isover CLIMPIPE Sections Alu2 are strong, lightweight pre-formed ‘snap on’ sections with a reinforced aluminium foil facing and a self-adhesive overlap to help ensure a strong vapour barrier. Manufactured in 1.2m lengths these sections offer the opportunity for fewer joints than traditional 1m competitor product, helping to reduce thermal bridging. The consistent density and concentricity of Isover sections provides consistent thermal performance along the length of the pipe. Pipe insulation 1200mm length foil-faced pipe sections.
- High levels of thermal and acoustic performance - Meets all UK thermal building regulations and offers energy savings.
- Euroclass A2 fire rating when classified with BS EN 13501-1 - Fire safe.
- Purpose designed high quality glass mineral wool - Uniform shape with consistent thickness around the bore. No soft edges with excellent compressive resistance.
- Durable - Not easily damaged in storage, transportation or installation. Will withstand site conditions.
- Fast installation - Easy and quick to cut. Ideal for passing fixings through when applying coverings. Easy to handle and apply.
- Inherent vapour barrier - Factory applied aluminium foil facing with self-adhesive overlap.
- Manufactured from up to 80% + recycled glass.