Manufacturer: OWENS CORNING
FOAMGLAS® ONE™ insulation is a lightweight, rigid material composed of millions of completely sealed glass cells. It is manufactured by Owens Corning in a block form and then fabricated into a wide range of shapes and sizes to satisfy industrial and commercial insulation requirements.
- Resistant to water, hydrocarbons and most other liquids
- Helps prevent corrosion under insulation
- High Compressive Strength
- Stable over a wide range of temperature and humidity
- Easily fabricated into a wide range of shells, segments and other shapes
- Can be easily cut on site using a hard-point saw and other simple tools