Health and safety certification
We are certified to ISO 45001:2018 through accredited global certification body Lloyd’s Register, using an integrated HSEQ management system. First established in 2018, ISO 45001 was the world’s first International Standard dealing with health and safety at work.
- To provide and maintain a safe and healthy working environment.
- To ensure resources are made available so that all necessary training is provided.
- To continually raise the standard of health and safety throughout the business.
- To develop and promote a safety culture throughout the business that recognises the importance and value of effective safety management.
- To comply with all health and safety legislation relevant to our activities and other requirements to which we subscribe.
- To make clear to employees their responsibilities and convey to all employees, our minimum level of expectation required.
In order to achieve these commitments, we will:
- Develop, implement, monitor and review health and safety policies and procedures appropriate to our business activities.
- Identify hazards and risks associated with our activities, assess identified risks and introduce appropriate control measures.
- Establish channels of communication which encourage employees to contribute to safety improvements at our sites, in our procedures and our safety performance.
- Ensure work-related incidents and near misses are reported, investigated and analysed to prevent a recurrence.
- Provide sufficient information, advice, training and supervision to ensure that people under our control are fully aware of their responsibilities and are competent to undertake their activities.