Manufacturer: SAS International
The versatile, flexible system offers targeted acoustic performance in demanding areas, without the need for grid suspension. This feature offers noticeable cost savings when compared to more traditional and expansive grid suspension methods. Ideal for commercial office space and residential sectors, tiles can be of any size to suit most building modules.
- No ceiling grid required, reducing overall costs and clashes with services
- Satisfies acoustic demands set out in Building Regulations; Approved Document E
- Lay-in tiles offer simple void access without the use of tools
- Tile only is approximately 7kg/m². Tile only with plasterboard infill is approximately 9.5kg/m²
- Available in full RAL colour range. Available with an Anti-Microbial coating. Available with fine textured finish (SAS FT). Bespoke finishes are available.
- Apertures can be formed during manufacturing for luminaries and other services, reducing on site wastage.
- When supporting services such as downlights, speakers, detectors and other mechanical and electrical services, the maximum load applied to the ceiling tile must not exceed 7kg including spreader yokes if applicable.
- Optional 9x3mm black foam gasket to create recessed edge feature
- Minimum 25 year product life expectancy